Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life

So, let me ask you a question,

What is the reason that you are still alive?

I do not know about what the reason might be for you, but
For me, and maybe just a small number of people in the world, the reason is,

Because of my parents and family.

Yes, I am still living my life because of my parents and my family.
Why? You might ask.
Well, this is because they brought me to this world, love me and I have not repay them.
If I end my life, they will be miserable, sad, therefore, I am still breathing.
This is the main and only reason I am still living, as I have nothing to look for in the future.

I have foreseen my own future which will be hard as it will ever be.
Why and How I know that?
Well, I cannot tell you why, as there is too much at stake. I cannot bear the pressure of letting another soul to know, it is just too risky.
How I know? Well, when I know why, I soon know that my life will be harder and harder everyday. This will be a fact, yet I cannot give anymore information then I already do, or everything I been trying to hide will be exposed. This is as far as I am willing to spill, so please do not ask me anything more. I will not say anything.

So, know you know why I am still alive, as you might notice, my reason is not a strong one, as once my family is well, on their way to heaven, maybe I will join them, even though it is not my time yet. However, you may also notice that I am a very responsible son, I live for my parents and family, I cannot end my life when I know they will be very devastated with my departure. I care for them and do not want them to be sad of my doings. Therefore, here I am, still breathing in this world.

No matter how hard my future life will be, I will still have to keep on living. Yet I will avoid thinking of my problems instead of solving them as there are no possible ways that I can think of that will solve the problem. Therefore, as I like to say,

Life Goes On..

No comments: