Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Love

If we can love someone so much,
How will we be able to handle it the one day when we are separated?
And, if being separated is a part of life,
Is it possible, that we can love someone and never be afraid of losing them?
Is it possible that, we can live our entire life without loving anyone at all?


This is edited from a movie, it is not my work and I will not take credit for it.
I just feel that it suites my feeling now so well, thus I quoted it.
Well, what to say?
This is LIFE.

3 comments:

W-Jae said...

u also ll hv love prob eh horr??
haha

Gideon said...

you worth to make a try,man~

perhaps you may truly understand its meaning by yourself!!!

Den said...

haha...
thanks for the concern..
but no one knows the truth,
except myself n someone.
(don't ask)