Friday, November 6, 2009

Goodbye

Goodbye my friends,
though we may not like it,
yet there is nothing much we can do about it.
A short 10 month course,
yet I only knew you for the most 8months,
how regret that I didn't know you earlier,
then we can have 10 months of memories,
but what is in the past is in the past,
I can't ask for anything more,
just hope that we will remember the times we had together,
struggling to finish countless reports,
mind spinning during last minute exam preparations,
playing games after games on our laptops,
eating at the not so cheap canteen,
taking supper together at 211,
and don't forget the birthdays that we celebrate together,
All those, and many others, are still fresh in my mind,
bound to be remembered, I hoped, forever.
Yet memory is an odd thing,
sometimes the more you want to remember it,
the easier you will forget it,
so the only thing that I regret most now is,
that we didn't took as much photo as possible during all those memorable events,
to help strengthen our memory,
so that we can still relate ourselves to each other,
so that we can still remember the laughter that we shared,
so that we, know we once had spend time together, as friends.

Well, what can we do?
Reality is cruel.
We have to part and go our separate ways now,
As this is a step of life.
So my friends,
I wish you all,
May you all have the brightest future,
and sometimes when you're free,
please think about we,
and that is enough for me.

No comments: