Thursday, June 24, 2010

Forgotten

Haha.. Well, there was a time in the near past that I said, "yes! I need to write this in my blog" and so here I am, wanting to write that particular event or feeling into my blog.

Yet, as I have a very very very short term memory, I could not recall what is that great(or bad) thing that deserves its place in my blog. I just could not think of what it is yet felt that I should just write something here to pay tribute to it. Haha. Crazy me.

So, that is settled. Now a bit about my recent life. Well, I am feeling not in the mood to do anything recently. Just going on about my life like a robot. Wake, Eat, Bathe, Play, Sleep. Wanting to find a job but it is so damn hard to find. So, whatever.

Okay, things are getting a bit odd already. That means I should stop writing. Haha.
Okay then, stop writing and going back to Facebook or some boring game again.. Hehe.. Until next time then.

Ooohh.. I forgot to mention. The Forgotten is for my forgotten blog material.. Hoping that by writing this post I might remember what the Forgotten is. But seems like it is truly, FORGOTTEN.