Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sorry

Haha. Hi, I am back, after disappearing for I think near a month.. Haha..
So, I think you might have been able to guess what is the meaning of my post title...
Hehe, hopefully you got it right. I am saying sorry to my blog for ignoring it for so long.. Sorry for letting you wait so long, you must had been so lonely... Sorry.. but I am so busy and had no inspiration on blog materials, you get the idea.. Haha..

So, what should I write now? Well, to relate on recent events, I got my results back already. Although I pass every subject with 2 Pass, 1 Credit and 1 Distinction, however this is not my best attempt. I know I can do better, is just I don't put in as much effort as I used to.. Which is very very long ago... Haha.. So, I decide to introduce a new Me to me.. Hopefully this new Me is a better Me which will help me into getting the best grades that I could possibly get, so that I can take 5subjects next year and apply for student exchange. Hehe.. I was hoping to go to UK for one semester.. Haha..

Keeping my fingers cross and working hard... Hoping that I could cope with the new Me which hopefully could bring me best results. And oh, besides that, hope that the new Me could also work in a more tight schedule since I wanted to find a part time job.. So, Go Me! Haha..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uk! :D
hope u get to go.. hope i get to go too.. hahahaha

good luck on being the new you!

Den said...

Haha... hoping too... but not sure if it is possible... Haha..