Friday, July 23, 2010

Love

Well, first, I need to say, I don't remember writing something this long.. It is written on 6th October 2009, well, that is the date that my laptop recorded, so I think that should be correct. I can't believe that I wrote all this.. So, I will just post it as it is and will not look through it already as I might change something. So, here goes... Be ready for it.. It is quite long.

Love
What is love?
How can you tell you’re in love?
Or
How can you tell you’re not in love?

I kept thinking of you,
I kept dreaming of you,
Is this love?
I like your smile,
I like your style,
Is this love?
If this is, then shouldn’t I be happy?
If this isn’t, then what is it?

What is so great that can make me happy and sad at the same time?
What is so great that can make me laugh and cry at the same time?
What else if it is not love?
Yet who can be sure this is love?
Will you confirm this is love?
Can you confirm this is love?
Please help me.
I’m confused,
I don’t know what to do.
I’m happy, I’m sad,
I’m strong, I’m weak,
I’m a jumble of things.
Yet none helped me, to clear my worries,
Is this love?

How is love?
Shouldn’t love be a good thing?
Shouldn’t love bring happiness?
Yet why is sadness following closely?
Can happiness exist without sorrows?
Or can sorrows exist without happiness?
Can it?
Love bring happiness, yet love bring sorrows,
Is this fact? Or is it crap?
Who knows for sure?

Is love simple?
Or is it complicated?
Can it be that simple that it is complicated?
Can it be that complicated that it is simple?
If love is simple then can it lasts?
Can we cherish something so easily obtained?
If love is complicated that can it starts?
Can we possibly endure the problems associates with it?

Is there an expiry date for love?
When will love dies?
Is it the day we die?
But why does divorce happened?
If it is not the day we die, then when is it?
When will love dies?
How can we know love had left?
And how can we handle the day love left?
If being in love makes us alive,
Then what about being out of love?

Question after question after question,
Never ending question with no precise answer,
Each trying to answer the question but failed,
As it is not a question, neither is it an answer.
It is something greater,
It is love.

Hope you enjoy it.. Haha..

No comments: