Monday, June 13, 2011

Waking from Hibernation~

Hellooooooooo people~

Well, just to clarify that Bloggy is not dead yet.. Bloggy is just hibernating.. (Well, for around half a year.. HAhaha..) But anyway, Bloggy is awake now and hopefully will provide you with interesting facts and stuff so that you will be entertained to come back for more.. (not sure if I can do that.. but you will see soon enough..)

So, I will be having my first finals paper tomorrow and I haven't finish studying for it yet. ACCT2522... The funny part is that I finished X-Men Evolution, 4 seasons of it in fact.. And I finished Glee Season 2, (again) yet I didn't finish ACCT2522.. HAhaha...

So, I am still that Happy-Go-Lucky guy who doesn't really know how to manage his time well.. This is something that I really want to change and will try my best to change it, starting from now! It might be a bit too late for this semester to change and improve my studies, but hopefully I can change and maintain it so that I can improve my grades..

Well, I think I better stop here. It is 12.25 now and I have around 13hours and 20mins before my paper starts.. Good Luck to me.. (and also all the others that I know that will be having exams..)

3 comments:

W-Jae said...

Trust me that you can't change as you said that for quite some times already.Haha! Anyway, hope you do well in your finals. Best of luck! =D

By, OWJ.XD

Den said...

u go long piak please... like this say me lo... sad sad nia... HAhaha...

lonelytree said...

“This is something that I really want to change and will try my best to change it, starting from now!" I'll shove this comment right in your face the next time u fall off the wagon :D