Thursday, November 11, 2010

EMO during EXAMS

Shit is all I can say.. Don't know why I feel so damn emo this few days.. Actually no, starting from yesterday night.. Ya, that is right.. Starting from yesterday night.. until now, feeling very emotional.. For reasons that I couldn't even explain or even know.. (Actually I am not sure which is the contributor.. But you get the idea..) And worst of all, I am having my last paper tomorrow.. Why can't this feeling wait another day? I would be so happy to have this kind of feeling tomorrow this time instead of having it now..

Oh well, what to do? I am not a master in controlling my emotions yet.. Stupid emotions could come up at random times and I have not gain the power (or I don't remember how to control) them.. Thus, letting them come and go is the best I can do now.. But, it is quite hard to be focusing on studies when you are FEELING LIKE THIS!!! Hahahaha.. (Okay, one of my stupid yet sometimes useful qualities.. Making a joke out of everything.. zzzzz Hahahaha)

Yaya, I have no where to express this randomness of mine thus Bloggy is the best place to let it all out.. And by doing so, I hoped that I could have released it, and gain back my mind! YEAH!! (Although I doubt so..) Thus, I think this entry is nearing an end.. As I need to get back to my Calculus and start on my Algebra.. And hope that I somehow can manage at least a Credit.. (Hoping for miracles is what I always do.. HAhaha) Good Luck to ME!!

No comments: