Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009?

Should I say goodbye?
But I don't want to say goodbye yet, there are so many things that make me don't want to leave it.
It had been such a nice year for me, although I left my high school friends and start in a place where I don't really familiar with. Yet as time goes by and I got along with all my friends at school, things turn out to be quite fun! I like my Hostel Gang! We're COOL !
Haha. Its so sad that those days had to end so quickly, why does happy days seem shorter?
The days we spend together, last minute studying for exams, preparing for presentation, coping reports, haha, having lunch and dinner together, and don't forget the countless DOTA rounds, and sometimes even baths together. (at the same time) Haha. Kind of miss those days.

And 2010, with so many uncertainty, so many unknown things that are waiting to happen. Leaving my friends, all gone to different places, pursuing a course that I don't know if I am capable of, in a far far away place, (actually it is just a 10hour flight, but that IS far.)

Do I look forward to 2010? Of course not! I hope time can stop at 2009, but time waits for no one, so no matter how badly I am not wanting 2010 to come, yet it has came. Here goes to a new year, I just hope everything will turn out to be fine as I don't think I can afford to breakdown in a place I am not familiar with, without the company of family and friends.

Happy New Year.

No comments: