Friday, January 1, 2010

Let Go?

Should I really let go now? I don't think I can bare the feeling and I only felt it less than half an hour ago.

Of course I know the hatred feeling of the one who criticize, yet they don't seem to get the feelings of anxious we had. The thought everything is going to be find and it is us, the "old" ones that are anxious and afraid that they can't make it and end up doing it ourselves. Should I let go? Or a better phrase is should we let go? I know I should as I can, but they can't, they still hold the responsibility and can't just decided that they don't want to care anymore. As they might take the blame of not caring and I don't want that to happen for my friend, after all, we had our times together and I thought they deserve better. But, they just do not have the heart to scold and this worry me worst. I am afraid that the place I once called home will be lost, or not what it used to be. I am afraid, I really am, that is why I made the decision to bring the truth, and this hurts them and eventually me. As I blame myself for affecting them and now I am affected, quite badly.

Maybe it is really time for me to let go. Leave all the memories where they belong, in the mind and let things be as it is, without me interfering it. But can I do it? Can I watch my "home" risk the chance of destruction and not care? Maybe I should, as it is not the same "home" I look up to anymore, I just hope it will continue being a "home" for others like me, and find the initiative to give in all to it like I once did, like WE once did, and save it, and make it, HOME again.

No comments: