Friday, December 18, 2009

Results

Well, my results are out and once again I am not satisfied with it as it is not as good as I hoped it would be. Yet what do I expect when I did not give my fullest to prepare for the exam and always hope that a miracle would happen, that luck would be on my side. Well, I can say bye bye to my course as I did not reach the required ATAR, although I can use another pathway to reach my goal but I am not sure if I want to go that way. It all depends on the universities now whether to accept me or not, so I will leave it to them. I am just dropping by to say how sad and regret I felt, yet I think I will repeat this part again in future as this is how I am, so until I am awaken myself fully and take the initiative to change myself, I will be sure that I will write something like this. Haha.
So, keeping my fingers cross that I will really work hard for my degree, whatever degree that might be..

No comments: