Friday, January 1, 2010

Was I too much?

Well, once again I won't tell you straight about what I am writing about, you have to guess it by yourself as I don't think I can write it out clearly.

You could say I have a strong passion nearing to obsession to two things. Yet I was hurt once last year during my interfering which cause them to feel offended. This force me to be emotionally affected as I feel responsible for making them angry. This cause me to make space between myself and my obsession to the first thing. Now, just a few days back, I decided to intervene on the second and the same thing happen again. Now I really felt distance from the two things I once felt deeply connected with and held it with pride. Now, I just feel like it does not belong to me anymore as it is so much different from the way I remember them. They don't do things the same way anymore, they don't show the kind of passion anymore, they don't even speak like they used to, maybe they had grown, maybe I had aged, things will never be the same anymore as times wait for no one.

So, I was thinking, was I too much but saying out what I thought? I feel depressed as I never expect such a respond from someone who I thought will be the few who would understand, maybe I am getting old in this, maybe it is really time to let go, to move on. Well, frankly speaking, this might even be the last event that I will go back to as there aren't many more opportunities left for me. They grew, I grew, the first and second thing also grew. It grew to something different, I don't even know what it look like during my time, maybe I really am too old for this.
So here I am, saying Goodbye, to the two things that I once feel strongly about, that fill up most of my high school life,
Goodbye and I wish you well.

No comments: