Friday, January 1, 2010

Two faces?

Okay, so what do I mean? Well, I kind of thinking that I am living two or even more lives in one body. I am very sad and frustrated right now, yet I just did a celebration with my friends and looked happy and all cheerful. Am I getting crazy? I feel kind of tired, maybe I really should just let everything go and don't care about things that did not matters me anymore, then maybe I can feel happy again, yet I doubt it will be anytime soon as I kind of taking these things seriously and it will be bothering me for quite some time and even will feel it when I am during or thinking similar things. I just don't forget things like this.
Well, I think I am really getting crazy for writing this much post in a day. Haha. Whatever, if I did not pour it all out here I don't know what will happen to me, so be it.

No comments: