Monday, October 11, 2010

Hahaha

Well, I am so sorry I did not update anything here for the past few months... (Not sure why I did not update, maybe I was busy, maybe I was lazy...) Anyway, now I am here and ready to put another boring piece up online for me to laugh at in the future..

So, what to write here? Actually I have no idea.. I just have nothing to do at the moment thus came here to waste some time. What can I write? What should I write? Well, oh ya! I am going back soon... So happy for myself.. So looking forward to going back to the normal weather of Malaysia. However, I am not sure if I can get use to the weather of Malaysia anymore. Anyway, ya, going back mood is on!!

However, if I stop for a moment and see this in a different way, that means that EXAM is near as well!!! No... I did not finish my studies yet... Wait, that is not right, I should had said I have not even started study yet... So what to do? Well, what I normally do, LAST MINUTE CRAMMING... Hahaha.. That is what I normally do even though it sometimes didn't bring me the result I wanted, however, I still can't find the will to change this bad habit of mine..

So, okay, this is getting even dry then I expected, so I think I might just cut this short and go on with my life... Starting with cooking dinner..
HAhaha... Thanks everyone for reading this boring post..

No comments: