Friday, October 15, 2010

YEEPIE!!!

Hahaha... So, as my title said already, YEEPIE!!! Why am I happy? Wait, that is wrong, I am not happy... I am VERY HAPPY! HAhaha...

So, why am I feeling that way, well, maybe because I will need to go grocery shopping tomorrow morning before anyone even had the feeling of waking up.. HAhaha.. (Or maybe for most of them, because the store person has to open the store for me..)

Why on earth would I want to wake that early to shop? Well, it is to my usual style of last minute... HAhaha... I am participating in COTY.. What?? COTY.. Cook of the Year!! Yeah!! And yes, I cook.. HAhaha... Not bad actually.. Hahaha...

And then came the question.. Why are you so happy about it? Well, do I need a reason to be happy? Duh.. Hahaha.. Well, lets just say I seldom feel down for a continuous period of time.. HAhaha...

So, do you feel my optimistic? HAhaha.. (not sure if I use the correct word here..) It is good if you feel it and feel happy.. That means I am doing a very good job..
However, if you don't feel it, don't worry, just give me a call and I will try my best to somehow make you feel HAPPY.. Hahaha.. But, however, as usual, my schedule is quite full, you might need to make an appointment with me.. The first available date is, wait, let me check, oooopppppssss... You will have to wait until next year, What? Next Year? Yup, next year.. November after my final exam.. Then I might be free.. Hahaha...

So, that is all for now.. I need to go take a bath and then have my sleep as I got limited time left for sleeping...

No comments: