Monday, October 18, 2010

Memories

Hahaha, well, I just look back through the post that I wrote during March and I was like, OMB!! Did I wrote that? I seriously have no idea that I wrote that. Haha..

I think that is the reason why I am writing this blog, so that I can read it on day in the future and think, "OMB, why did I wrote that?" or "I never remember that happening," Haha. Yes, yes, I know I might have mention this somewhere in my blog but no harm reminding myself the fact that I am continuing writing my blog.. Hehe..

Oh well, just a random update that I hope I can laugh at when I am reading this when I am 30 or something..

So, I think that is all for now.. I might be updating when I feel the need to.. So that will mean whenever I feel like it.. Hahaha.. Thanks for reading..

No comments: