Saturday, September 19, 2009

Accident

Haiz...
I ran into someone's car just now..
Sad..
Well, I thought he moved but in fact he didn't, then i heard "bang"..
Haiz.. Why didn't I step on the brake and focus on the road?
I didn't even know what I was focusing on then..
I didn't play with my phone, nor was I messing with the radio..
So, what the hell happen with me?
I was shocked to have experience this crazy accident, more odd is,
the person I crash into is someone in facebook that I know is a friend of my friend..
Oh sigh.. What a day...
Now I don't even know if my Mum will let me drive all the way back to Penang after this incident. Shit!!
Well, I can only take this as an experience.. Thank god nothing extreme happened.
So, lesson learned.

PAY ATTENTION ON THE ROAD !!!

I think this is going to bug me for some time..
I need some time to get over this guilt.

4 comments:

jinxiang said...

So sorry to hear that. Luckily you didn't hurt, at least physically.

Unknown said...

don balme urself too much ad, its jz an unlucky incident..

cheer up man~ ^^

mario said...

most important is u r fine...dn take it so serious as it is a common thg dat wil happened on every young man...haha

Den said...

haha... thanks to all o...
well, ya, i took it as an experience..
haha.. so, here I am, driving again..
haha..
Thanks anyway..