Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Third Home

haiz... what happen to my third home?
why does so many problems arise even though it was my badge in charge?
Time changes people?
What happen?
Why?
I really don't get it.
If you really put your heart in it, then you wont hope that you will get recognition for your work, you will just do whatever you think is best for it. Isn't it?
Shouldn't it be like that? Or is this just my stupid theory?

Then tell me?
Why did you all have to fight? I saw a lot put their hearts in it? Then why does quarrel still occurs? And it had to occur in front of the whole group? Didn't you all learn anything from us? During our badge's time?

What is wrong?
Who is wrong?
Why is it wrong?

Tell me, please tell me!
I do not know about you, but I can' stand watching nothing done when my third home is thorn apart by you guys. Why can't you all do what is best for it? Why?

Power?
Greed?
Pride?

What is it? What changed you all? What happened to you all that made you changed?
But, come down to this, who am I to judge you? What rights have I to judge you?
Well, frankly speaking, I don't have any rights. No, I don't.
But I am one of those few who still have a heart for my previous home. There lies all my memories which I count as precious. The goods and the bad ones too, this is what makes the memories precious. Because it is this way, no point I changed the bad ones, this is the way it is and I will remember it this way.
But NEVER!
Never had I did anything that harm the position of my precious home.
I never allowed anyone I have power over to harm my home.
This is because it is my home, and I will do whatever it takes to protect it from all harm. Even internally.

So, please, please do me a favor. Do yourself a favor, do our home a favor, CHANGE !
Change for the better.
Protect this home of ours that is getting downhill since a few years back.
If you still have a heart for our home,
If you still call it home,
then I hoped, you can understand what I meant,
I hoped you can know what I wanted to tell you, to do what I think is best for our home,
Take the path where few chose, take the path where only those who really put their heart wholly into the home, then I hoped, you will do what is right, what is good for our home, not what you think is right.
Do not get affected by your emotions, as it will clouded your judgement.
Please, so please, take care of my home, our home, and guide the next generation, show them what is right and what is wrong, don't let them repeat what you all did wrong. Show them the light, then maybe, maybe someday, my home will once again be a home for others, even though it can't be one for you all, which I regretted as it may be, because of my fault.

Well, I hope you get what I mean, If you have no slightest idea what the hell I am talking about, then please do not ask anything, as I will not provide you with the answer. Thank you.

No comments: