Tuesday, September 1, 2009

As Expected

Well, here goes..
As I already knew, my result will not be good, as I really did not study for it. (I hoped for miracles, yet none came.)
So,
First paper I got was Physics,
well I got shocked!!!
I did bad for my physics.. I just got a Band 3 for it..
but luckily my overall is a band 4. (Thank god for that) Yet this is still quite bad. (sob)

Second paper I got was Extension 1.
Well, at first I m thinking of skipping the lesson. (Haha) But I somehow manage to bring myself to class. So, when the paper came, I was liked "what? This is it?"
Well, it was not what I hoped so badly that I will get, but it was somehow okay. (Just okay, nothing more, nothing less) It was a Band4, yet 1 mark away from Band 5.
However I don't think Mr Leong will give me that additional mark, so I will have to live with a Band 4.
After that, is the paper that I hoped will be lost. (Haha) - Extension 2
I did very very badly for my extension 2, no, I should be honest, I failed my Ext 2. (Haha)
I just got a 54 over 120. So calculate yourself if you want to know what I got.
Well, you got to expect a lot of advices from my Maths lecturer, so no doubt he spoke non-stop throughout the 2hour lesson, except when he rub the whiteboard so he can write solution for the next question and the time when he go out to keep our Ext1 paper and bring our Ext2 paper. He never missed a chance to critic us. Well, whatever, I was quite used to his ways already, yet I can't seem to follow his way of study yet, so here I am, failing my paper. (sigh!)

Next, is LUNCH!
haha.
After that is ESL period, yet Miss Kam just gave us part of the paper.
But, Oh My God!
She is so strict this time. I use to get like very high, but now it is just not to what I expect. I sure will find marks for her to give me. I must! Or I could not get a Band 5 for my ESL ! I need at least a 76 to get that overall mark. So, I had to do all that I can. (Haha) But that will be during Thursday period. (Wednesday no ESL)

So, here I am now. In my room typing this post halfway when the internet line is not functioning anymore. So, i will copy this whole post in words first then post it the moment there is a connection. Sigh! INTI wireless is like "SHIT". Hopefully they will improve it when they moved to the new hostel lot.

That is all for now, hopefully my Economics will be okay, because that is the only paper that I will be receiving for tomorrow.
So, goodbye.

No comments: