Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ken Ken's Birthday.

Hehe, sigh! I don't believe I just called Ken, Ken Ken.
Haha. Well, Ken, I think you had guess that we wanted to do a party for you already. (Well, every party held here is like that. Haha)
But still, hope that you had a nice day and a memorable birthday.
Today, I found out that Ken has a twin brother!
haha.
Just knew o!
Went out with Zen Whey, Wei Siang, Tze Chong and Guo Liang (Sorry if I spelt wrong your name, I sincerely apologize for that) to buy back the food for the party which includes KFC and a RM 50 cake (not from Secret Recipe, its from a shop I forgotten the name already. Hehe.) Well, the food was nice. (or maybe I was too hungry.) It all was very organized and serious, but as time goes, things started to go crazy. They play a game of eating cake between two guys, using only their mouth to share a tiny piece of cake, and this looks like as if they were kissing. Haha.
Well, after the party, we went back to the hostel. (The party was held on INTI's rooftop. Haha. ) I took a bath and then switch on my laptop, and here I am, blogging straight away when I knew that I can online. My gang is Dota-ing now. But I had to finish my Maths homework, or you won't be talking to me anymore tomorrow. Haha.
Well, I think this is more than enough.(I never wrote a story of my life in blog before. Haha.) Just I regret that I did not took any photo and more importantly I did not insists that we take a group photo. Sigh. Well, maybe next time.
Till then, see you.

No comments: