Saturday, February 6, 2010

UNSW

Well, I will be going to UNSW on the 19th of February and yet I still don't have a place to stay and haven't pack my things. Haha.
Not many people I know are going so hope that I can get along quick with the students there. Besides, I hope to have a place in the on campus hostel soon as I don't think I would want to stay at an non-school hostel place for my first semester as I personally think of it as dangerous. Haha. Yet UNSW village has not replied me and now I am getting desperate. Hoping that miracles will happen. Haha.

It has been a while since I last update my blog and I blame it on my internet. My internet has been malfunctioning all this while until recently where I can sometimes have an hour or two uninterrupted internet. Yet I fear the worst has yet to come, so now I am using all the time I can when the line is stable. Hope that Australia will have better connection.

I think this is all for now as I forgot about what I was going to write.
Until next time then.

P.S: I miss my high school relaxing life and my short 10month college life.
I so want to go back to those days. Anyone who had found a way to turn back time, please tell me, I can be the one to experiment it. Haha.

No comments: