Monday, April 12, 2010

ARGH!!!!

Okay, I got to calm myself down, thus writing a blog is the best way to do so, besides playing DOTA and winning. Haha. So, I met a lot of stupid things which piled up and now I am near to a breakdown. So, let me tell you something about it, or them.

First, I am LAZY! I did not did my tutorials, and now I am quite behind in some subjects and have to put in a lot of work to catch up, and I had decided I will. But, these things has to happen, which ruin my mood of doing any homework. GREAT! So, what happen? This!

I am now the account owner of the telephone and internet service of my house, but I just recently got this title that I think is going to kill me now. Haha. Well, the previous owner has some complications that I am in no state of revealing, thus she has to convert the ownership to me. So, we changed the name on 18 March. And then she moved out after that. A bill issued on 16 March arrive a few days later and it was under her name, so I generally paid the amount as I thought the account will not change. I was WRONG! The company made a new account number for me and also made a new bill for me. So now I had to pay for another bill which has a overlapping period of 2weeks in them. GREAT! So I went online to check on the bill and only notice about this. I straight away called the company and was told after a series of operator operations that asked me to press this number and that number that the line was busy and I was to hold on. ZZZ.. Of all the days to be busy this is the day. Sigh! The bill is due in two days. I will need to call them again tomorrow to straight things out. I hope they will stick to the old billing period or just transfer the payment I made to the old bill to this new bill. If not, I am going to make a hell lot of fuss!!!

Shit! This event has seriously ruin my mood of any study.  I am suppose to be looking into my algebra past year test as I will be having one on Wednesday, or I should be doing my Economics and Accounting tutorial work for tomorrow. Yet I am in no mood for either of that. I just have to much on my mind now. There are still some other problems that I don't think I can reveal it just yet. Haha. Sorry for that. Well, I think that is all for now. I am getting a little better now. Maybe I should just go DOTA a round, have my dinner and a bath. Maybe I will be right on my feet by then to get some work done.

All the BEST for me! YEAH!!

2 comments:

Ken said...

Same thing'd happened to my cousin. She canceled the phone line and the internet service along before she came to Malaysia for her holiday vacation. But she keep on getting the phone bills even though It was terminated half years ago.

Den said...

haha.. well, phone bills i don't mind. Just don't pay it. Haha. Well, I solved my dilemma already. I called the phone service for like a eternity then only I am entertained. Haha. Well, at least the problem is solved. Hehe.