Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Airport, Me & Rain?

So, I don't really know why I am writing this, or naming the title so, but I just have a sudden urge to visit airports but I don't think I can as it is costly to get to the airport from my place. 

Well, no, the actual reason why I wrote this blog is to kill time so that I can wish Samuel a Happy Birthday but I can't wait till Malaysia time and thus Samuel will just have to do with Sydney time which is 2hours faster than Malaysia. So, Samuel, if you are reading this on 29 April, Happy Birthday! If it is after that date, Happy Belated Birthday! If it is before that date, Happy Birthday in Advance! Okay, I take note of all the possibilities already. (Sorry, did too much Mathematics.)

Okay, that is enough, I need to get back to the main topic of this post. Airports!
Argh! I miss airports! I still remember visiting the small airport in Alor Star when I was very very young with my family. My dad will like say, "Hey, lets go and visit the airport on the way to somewhere which I can't remember." Well, the important thing is that although the airport is small and there are practically no major airplanes flying in that airport, but I still remember the airport. (From the road as I never set foot on the airport, we always drive through the airport and make some stops just to have a better view of the airplane model.)

And here I am now, in Sydney, and I have no idea how the airport looks like. I was so busy finding my cousin from the sea of people when I got out of the arrival and did not even bother to look clearly at the airport. (which is a mistake.) So, now I wonder when can I revisit, or I think visit is the better word, the airport again?  Why? I myself have no answer to that. I just had the sudden feeling like "Oooo! I want to do that" kind of feel. Yaya, I know I am half crazy, thank you for confirming that with me. Maybe I miss home and thus I miss the airport, but the truth is still a mystery and I awaits anyone who can solve it.  (Please, if you are going to suggest answers to my crazy urge, please, please give me some decent guesses. Thank you.)

I think another part that contributes to my urge is that I see planes flying all the time. I can see planes flying when I walk to University, and when I walk back from University. So, that makes me think that, "Hmm, where did they fly from, or where are they flying to?" and then I was like "Oh My! I don't even know what the Sydney International Airport looks like." Haha. So, maybe this is the main reason why I wanted to visit the airport, because I don't have any memories of it! I don't know where it is, I don't know how big it is, I don't know what it looks like. I just know I flown to Sydney through a plane that landed there. That's it. So, I think I better get more memories/pictures/idea of the place and thus, I wanted to visit the airport. TaDa..

Haha. I am glad that you stick through reading all this nonsense of mine to this point. Congratulations, you are well on your way to become as crazy as I am. Haha. But, I got to say, this is nothing compared to my liking for rains. And I do mean RAINS!

What??  You might ask. Yes, the Rain. I like the Rain. especially those that will get you wet from head to toe in seconds type of rain. I just like to walk in the rain, not worrying about getting sick or getting wet, which I found out that I liked. No, not the sick part, I hate getting sick. Haha. But, being in the rain is not as easy as it seems. I can't just run into the rain whenever I see them, it depends on the situation. I can't go into the rain when I know my parents will scream at me and then lecture me for an hour or so. The only time I can be in the rain is when my parents won't find out about it, so it is mostly camping time. Yeah! Oh NO! I just open up a new topic that would cost me days to write it all out. So, I think I better don't start on that. I will just stick to the original topic which is Rain. Well, I just thought I might ask, don't you think it is fun to be caught in the rain and just let it washes you? I like that feeling and thus LOVE the Rain. (Well, you already told me that I am crazy, so I will just take it once more, why not? Haha.)

Okay, it is way past my bedtime as I decided to go to bed early. (7minutes has pass where no entry has been made) And YEAH!! Samuel finally online and thus I switch my focus to wishing him and now I am back, to finish this "I-don't-know-what-to-call-it-post". And now, I am ending this. Yes, I am ending it. Thank you for reading it till this very last few lines. I mean it. Thank you. Okay, okay, I am ending this. Yaya.. It is now, officially 
THE END.

No comments: