Friday, April 16, 2010

Life 2

Well, why is it called "Life 2" ?? This is simply because that I had a previous blog title "Life", therefore this is another version of it so it is called "Life 2". Haha. Simple isn't it?

So, my story starts the day before yesterday, or should I say yesterday in the wee hours. Well, as you might have know, I am a lazy person. I left my tutorial homework till to the last minute. So, it was 1am and I just started doing my tutorial homework which is 3pm that day.  I spend about 3hours doing that thing and end up going to bed at 4am. I slept for like about 6hours and I woke at 10am, because I had a lecture at 11am. So, I woke, I made my sandwiches, which is my lunch and I took a bath.

I was just in time for my lecture and everything turns out quite fine, until I heard someone beside me discussing about results of an earlier calculus test and I thought, "Oh My!, they got such high marks and I just passed my test." That made me quite sad for a while, but then it is still okay, as I did not put much effort in it, so I am suppose to get such marks for my work. The worst thing is, I found out I did the wrong tutorial homework.  I did next week's homework instead of last week's. SHIT!! I waste my sleep for doing the wrong homework!! And then, something worse than that is, my tutor happen to be collecting for both weeks, last week and this week. (Note: Because last week was Easter Holiday, no class was held, but I do not know which GENIUS designed my Management course to have homework assigned to that week.)  GREAT!! Just Great I thought, I lost 0.5marks for failing to pass up my homework for that week.

Well, what can I say? Ces't La Vie

1 comment:

郡蔚 said...

Sometimes things will mess up , I also like that.Learn from the lesson then it wont happen again.
Gambeteh!!!