Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alice in the Wonderland

So, I watch the movie yesterday as a treat from my housemates for my birthday. (Thanks a lot.. I appreciate it a lot..) After the movie, my housemates were like "What was that?" Haha.. The are trying to link the whole movie together and thought the movie was very random. They can't get the movie and thought " I don't remember the old movie and I seriously don't get the new one." Haha.. Yet, I thought differently.

I thought that the movie has a deeper meaning in it.. Alice in the old movie is just a small girl and thought all of this wonderland are just a dream, her imagination. She live through her life thinking so and never treat it more than just a dream. So, when she grew up, the dreams are still bothering her, and she make up her mind to pursue it. And thus the journey begins.

She at first still have the rational thinking that all of it are just imaginary and is part of her dream, yet the truth is it is real. Everything she dream about is true. Make sense? Well, I think that she finally realize that her dreams are not just dreams when she step up to it, making it real. She decided to follow her dreams, thus making victory. She found out her way of life and not just follow the path that was made for her. She step up to everyone and open a different path that no one had ever tried before.

So, I think the moral of the movie is that to live our lives our way. Don't be bounded by anyone or anything and do whatever that we feel ought to. Yet, please take note here I don't mean doing anything against the law, or making some things that are just plain wrong no matter how you view it.. Haha..

Thus, the conclusion is, you are the one controlling your life. Live it at your will, and you may just find happiness.

No comments: