Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time

So here I am, just after my first lecture and lunch and oh my!

My lecture is on Management which is a core subject or no way I am taking it. So, just on my first lecture I had been told that I got a lot of things ahead.

Assignments due on week4 and week11, Tutorial works due next week, notes, chapters to read.. This is not what I had in mind of..

I was told that I will be spending a minimum 10hours on each subject per week, for classes and all other works. So, I took 4subjects and this adds up to 40hours per week. 1 week consists of 168hours. Deduct 40hours from this sum then I had like 128hours left.

Okay, I'll put it like this so it will be easier to read.

7 x 24hours = 168 hours ( In a Week )
4 x 10hours =   40 hours ( Study )
7 x   3hours =   21 hours ( Eating + Bathing )
7 x   3hours =   21 hours ( Volunteer Work and Part time Job )
7 x   8hours =   56 hours ( Sleep )

So, after this I will be left with 32hours left per week for online+ Socializing. Oh My!! This is bad.. Haha..

Sorry, I decided that I am too lazy to continue on with this topic, so I will just post it as it is. Haha. Lazy me.

4 comments:

Ken said...

After Inti, any schedule should be okay for you hahaz.

Den said...

lol... haha... but during HSC i lik play the whole time la.. haha.. now cant ad.. nid to change ad.. kakaz... wei, come aus la... dun go usa la.. hehe..

Samuel Tang said...

study time ok lah.... you come see the medicine course lecture+tut+lab time and see... 8 to 5 ah. then need to add private study somemore.
but my engineering ok lah, 22 hours of lec+lab+tut per week

Den said...

lol... that is just for normal nia lo ok.. if exam tat time nid add some more.. and i heard from 2nd year med stud say they no homework de.. commerce de homework lik hill so tall lo when pile up.. haha.. n hor, gai liao.. my maths notes at home, and i return all info to Mr Leong ad.. haha... wan die liao.. kakaz.