Thursday, March 4, 2010

OMG!!!

Oh My God!! What did I did throughout my at least two month holiday? Oh ya, I was hanging around in front of the laptop whole day playing and facebook-ing.. Oh God, this caused me a lot..

I had seriously return all my knowledge on Year 12 Maths to my lecturer, Mr Leong. (Sorry, I did not know I can forget that fast.. Maybe I should pay more attention in class.. Haha..) Well, what can I say? I really regret not doing any revision throughout my holiday.. Now my brain is slightly rotten and it will need sometime to be sharpen up to shape again.. Haha.. So, I will need to be studying starting now.. Well, who ask me to enrolled for such a demanding subject?

And, to my deepest regrets, I forgotten to bring my HSC Mathematics notes over to Australia.. They are now sitting patiently under my desk in my Alor Star home.. Haha.. Probably grew some dust over them by now as I had never touch them since like last October. Haha.. So, hoping that my parents will send them to me, and hopefully they will send the correct notes to me, or else I will need to read through those hard to understand textbooks and notes here that I would probably never get as fast as I could with my old notes of my dear Mr Leong. (Oh My!! I really miss his class.. Although he is very strict, yet his class is very detailed and easier to understand then the lecturer I am having. Maybe this is because of the time limit they had. Oh well, I got to use whatever resource I have now. The SHOW must go on.. haha.. So, fingers cross that I can remember all those tough Mathematics that Mr Leong had taught.

So, I think I need to go back to my Mathematics already. Or else there is no way I am going to pass my Mathematics exam. The subject I am enrolled in is classified as the hardest subject a Year One student could choose. Haha.. So, yeah me for making my life this hard. Haha. Who ask me for wanting a job that most people fail in the process of getting the degree? Well, All the BEST to me then.
This is all for now, until next time then.

No comments: