Saturday, March 20, 2010

I need PRIVACY!!!!

So, I guess you might be guess what I am talking about yet I am sure that most of you will get it wrong.. Haha.. Actually I am not so sure of what I am talking about, but that is not the point.  The point is, I think I cannot write anything anywhere anymore. You know what I mean? I need privacy. Haha..

Let me tell you better, I think that I do not have a space that I can just write out what I feeling anymore. Facebook or MSN has been penetrated by family members and thus I have to be careful with what I am writing. I might even have to restrict to the fact that I do not write anything. Haiz.. Yet, luckily I still have this unknown blog with only a number of friends knew of and even few friends who check it. Haha. So, this place is practically the safest place that I can just shout out loud what is on my mind.

How I miss the old days where I can just put a personal message on MSN that I like or just post a status of me on facebook. Yet, those days are long gone.. I need to be extra careful now. Everything is under the microscope now. One wrong move and I might be packing my stuffs.. Haha.. Maybe I am exaggerating, maybe not. Who knows for sure? I am not going to take my chance and find out. So, I will just have to stick with this option that I have left.

Thus, I think I will visit here more often. But for now, I have to run as I got a 1000words essay to get back to and do not forget about the around 3000words articles that I need to read through. Haiz.. I HATE Management!!! So waste of my time!!

2 comments:

Eric Cheng said...

hey buddy, i agree with you, totally!!! XD damn, how did MSN n FB become so easy to learn?? lol...
anyways, best of luck and everything in your studies n life ya :)

Den said...

haha... kakaz... kk... same to u oso o.. kakaz..