Thursday, March 18, 2010

What kind of person is this?

So, here is it, my landlord.. I can't put up his name here in case he found out about this and sue me about his reputation. But I don't think he could, as he has not report his collection of rent from us to ATO.. Haha.. So, here goes the story.

He came the day before and told me that : "hey Den Neil, I will be collecting my rent tomorrow, do you know when Eunice them (my housemates) class normally till what time?"I told him around 8pm and he said he will come at 9pm to collect the rent the next day and asked me to tell the others about his arrival.

So, the next day, Eunice told me that HE called her and told her that HE will be coming at 9pm to collect the rent. And so here we were, preparing for him since 8.30pm.. and yet you know what? He never show! We waited for him until it was 11.30pm and we decided we were too sleepy and all went to bed. Haha.. What kind of person is that? and you know what? He didn't even call to tell that he can't make it. Well, what can I say?  He is this kind of person and is already in his seventies.. So be it.

Ok, besides that, I got another interesting story. My Tim Tam is missing!! haha... I bought a packet of Tim Tam and open it and ate one and left it in the fridge. Next day, I found 1 missing. So, I thought it was the maid who ate it as the maid was doing here to do the cleanings. I don't mind so much and ate another one. Yet at night when I checked again, ARGH!!! Another one missing!!! WHO ATE MY TIM TAM??? I don't know.. Haiz... Poor Tim Tam.. you were so young... Haha.. Well, this is another kind of people who I don't understand. Are they kleptomania? I heard of some stories but I do not know the truth of it thus I am not posting it.. I will just take the 'death' of my 2 Tim Tam s and as it is. They are gone now.. So, now, I learn to be more careful with my sweet foods and thus carefully hide them in the fridge. Haha. But, I really wanted to know who ate my Tim Tam, and twice in a day! I don't really mind they are eaten but at least you should let me know either before or after you ate them.. Not just leaving me to guess who ate them.

Well, I think this is enough for now. I had to get back to my Management Tutorial homework that is due tomorrow. Sigh! I hate Management class.. What a waste of my time. Haha..

No comments: