Saturday, May 1, 2010

Someone MOTIVATE me!!!

Oh GOD!! I have a Calculus Test on Monday and an Economics Test on Tuesday, yet I haven;t even started studying yet. SHIT!! What am I doing?? Why haven't I started revising? Well, I just don't have that mood, or more precisely is that I had lost the mood of studying a long time ago and now I am in the process of finding it back. I need IT to COME BACK!! I need it! I need to!!

What can I say? I adopted this kind of lifestyle since I was From3 so it will take some time to search back that kind of feeling. I always wanted good marks but I never work hard for it. Why? I don't know. I always promise myself that I will study but then I will end up doing something else. Why? Why? Why? Maybe it is my newly found (but not so new anymore) attitude of happy-go-lucky. I always thought everything will just turn out fine but I was constantly proven wrong! Yet, little effort had been made to change this not-so-good attitude of mine, at least it is not good in terms of study.

So, what is the point of writing this? I guess is to make a note to myself that I wanted to study and I NEED to study! Or else i might just pack my bags and go back to Malaysia and study which will save a lot of money. So, please remember to STUDY!!!

Okay, I think it is enough. I think I really need to start limit myself on playing and thus transfer my time to STUDY!! And, by the way, I haven't even mention anything that is related to my title. Anyone who read this can feel free to remind me of studying. Besides, if anyone is thinking of coming to University of New South Wales please do and then motivate me to study every single minute. Thanks.

Hoping for the BEST!!

No comments: