Thursday, May 20, 2010

Affected

Well, first thing first, I have a report due tomorrow which I have not finish it yet but because this incident happened so quickly I had to post this to release myself from that feeling so that I can concentrate back on my report.

Two friends of mine who are living together in a foreign country had a fight. I do not know what are they fighting about as both parties did not tell me and I think I am in no position to ask any one of them. Since they are not willing to tell anyone yet, then I think is best to not intervene yet. So, here I am, affected by their temporary ruin friendship.

I do not know why I feel so affected by this. I seen quarrels and fights everywhere, but this time it seems more serious. Maybe my thinking has change and now I feel more? I do not know the reason but it is getting in the way of me and my finished report. So, I need a quick method to throw it out of my mind and focus on the report. Thus, here I am, writing this all out without planning. I thought my next post here would be of something else and I already had an idea written down and I will write it when I finish my report. But, who knows that this incident who arise and gosh I just feel like posting this first.

I think I feel affected by how complex humans are. Humans with the blessing of Gods have the intelligences that no other beings have. But now kind of thinking of it, is it a blessing? I think I am not qualified enough to comment on that and I leave that part to those who are interested and qualified to explore. But, just to think about it, just ask this question to yourself.

"Who make the most damage in this world?"
"Who kill the most being in this world?"
"Who kill just for the sake of killing?"

I am currently short of other questions but I think temporary these will have to do. So, I believe you have the answers and thus I question, "Why?"
This I believe is a stupid question where no one has the correct answer, thus this concluded that I am stupid. Yes, I am. This is why I feel so affected by things that do not even concerned me. Now, I think it is a problem for me, or is it not?

Okay, enough with the stupidity. I need to get back to my report now. Felling slightly better now. Hoping that I can finish my report in time.
All the BEST to me..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, so ngam, im also affected by something not concerned with me lately.. n i have exam summore, chamm..

jia you jia you.. c u soon. :)

Den said...

haha.. lol.. we 2 so easily distracted de.. haha.. oi, u focus on ur exam 1st la.. n hor, when ur exam finish?? will u be in kl during last few days of nov or dec?? hehe..

Unknown said...

my exam fin june 11, abo i go thr find u la, wakakaka...
u from june-sept when got hols??
i duno wat will happen after august leh, my future so vague now, cz i so lazy to pia study, keep doing bobo things n din study... hahahaha.. die~