Sunday, May 2, 2010

Night + Cold Wind + Ice-Cream

Haha. Yes, I did that. It was night time, or to be more precise is almost midnight, and the wind was blowing and some might even feel cold with the wind and yet I had ice-cream in shorts and T-shirt.

Well, the night started off with a dinner in the city with my housemate, Jonathan and his friends which I know where 2 of them are celebrating their birthday on 1st and 2nd of May, Justin and Xiao Yun. So, they had dinner in a place where it is near the cinema, but I didn't because I had a late lunch. Thus, after the meal we went to the cinema to watch Iron Man 2, and the ticket cost me $20. GOD!! Expensive!!!! I am never going to watch a movie that expensive ever again!! Haha. So, after the movie, they decided to go for ice-cream, and we did.

So, it was around 11.30pm and there we are, eating ice-cream in the night with the cold breeze blowing every second it had the chance. I was basically shivering as it was too cold and I had only a T-shirt and shorts on. So, why didn't I wear a jacket? Well, this is because I want to get use to the weather here to prepare myself for winter. Thus, I was shivering while eating ice-cream. COOL. haha..

The weather here now is quite cold already, and the bad thing is it isn't winter yet. It is just nearing end of autumn and thus this means it will get colder during winter!! Not sure if I am prepared for that kind of weather.. But, I will have to! Haha.

Okay, This is all for now. I need to get back to my Calculus or I might just merely pass my test again. All the BEST for me! and of course to all those reading this. haha..

No comments: