Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blank

Well, I can't really remember when I wrote this, but I was looking for HSC assignments for a friend and found out about this article that mostly is written by me but I forgot when and why I wrote it. Haha.. (Short term memory)

So, here goes:

Everyone has a book, which wrote down and record every second of their lives.

Many may not realize the existence of this special book, yet it is there, no matter you notice it or not, it is, and will always be, there.

It is a special book, you don’t need ink to write in it, in fact there is no need for writing at all. The book will magically fill itself with all the details that it needs, or a better word will be desire.

The good things that happen in our lives, all the happy moments, the laughter, the joyful time, the unforgettable time we had with our love ones, the book will record. Yet, there are also the bad times, times when darkness fall, the sad moments, the things that make us cry, feeling down, the book will record. There is nothing the book won’t record. It is both a strength and weakness of the book. It just continues filling itself, never stopping even for a second, constantly refilling its pages with new things that happen in our lives.

Yet, this proves to be bad. The pages kept renewing as the book kept refilling. The pages are limited yet the story is never ending. Therefore, if you ask me “So, what is your book about?”. I will just have to say “Honestly, I also don’t know. They are blank.” Yes! They are blank. The book is refilling itself, yet without the use of ink, the book is still blank, no matter how much it wrote, the next day, it is blurred. In a few weeks time, it is blank. Only something that is strong, so strong that it can withstand the corrosive power that took over the book, eating away all the words that the book wrote. So what on earth is that powerful? Well, I don’t know, that is why, my book is still,

blank.

3 comments:

ChaoYang said...

Oh I see its blank.
No wonder you "can't really remember when I wrote this" and "why I wrote it".
Haha...

Ken said...

"eating away all the words that the book wrote" - must be living bookworm, den hoho..
But I really like what you've wrote.

Den said...

Yang: LOL !! haha.. yalo.. and I wrote it in INTI de lo.. cost it is kept with all my INTI stuff.. kakaz.. i tink is bcz tat time cant on9 le so i jz copy paste it and then i forgt about it le.. haha..

Ken: really?? thanks o.. hehe.. but hor, jz now i reread lik gt a few grammar errors.. haha.. bt i lazy to correct it le.. hehe..