Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life

Well, so here I am, getting an hour or two with my housemates in the dinning room.. Well, at first the topic was like oh this oh that, a lot of nonsense, but then the topic get a little serious, did I say little? I mean a lot.. Haha.. So, here is my conclusion of the discussion which I took the passive part..

The rich people will always continue to dominate over the poor as my Economics lecturer in IICP, Miss Sara Seah always says, "The rich become richer and the poor become poorer." Well, this is a fact! The cruel reality of this very world we live in. Everything is about money and this is now affecting our lives greatly. The young people are not going to have babies as babies are not economically good for them. Yes! Babies cost a fortune! That is why the growth rate for most developed or developing countries are dropping. So, maybe in a decade or so, you might not even can spot a youngster riding their cute little four-wheel bicycle on the playground. Imagine that!

What can I say? This is reality! And movies are almost always a lie! The world is not always as beautiful as it seems, it always has a darker side with it. But, I think this is life. You give, you give, you give and maybe take some, then you are returned to the earth in how many decades? 8 can be consider quite good and those living till they are 90 are amazing. So, what to do with the remaining time you have left is in your hands. You are the one managing your future. Although this may seem optimistic, yet sometimes reality does not work this way. You need extra help, you need LUCK! Yes! Luck! You need it because sometimes, no matter how hard you try to improve your life, it may still be the same. Only those blessed can really change their life around, from the poor to the rich, and how do they do that? If this question is in the 70s or 80s and even the 90s I can confidently tell you, it was their effort. But now, effort does not equal success and fortunes anymore. The equation has now become more complicated. Now, we need luck on our side to help us, to make our path to fortune available. So, how can we change our poor life? Without the correct amount of effort and luck, I don't think that is possible now.

Yes, cruelty of the modern life. It is shocking yet true. Think about it. The future is in your hands, yet you can't deny it will help a lot to have Lady Luck on your side. But still, I am not encouraging to depend all on luck, we must have the correct equation. So, have you found it yet? Please share it with me if you have found it, but I doubt you will. Why? Well, this is LIFE !!

P.S: Sorry, I have to cut it short, I have a lot of nonsense left in my head, waiting for me to pull it out, yet I am quite sleepy now and my stomach is getting hungry and I need to wake up early for tomorrow. So, that is all for now. Please wait for another day when I will be inspired by some topic so I can pour everything out. Till then, bye.

4 comments:

Ken said...

hey I used to question myself how long I probably live and what should I do at that age lol..

Den said...

haha... lol la u ken...

Ken said...

Haha.. SeriousSss.. 70 is good.. 80, err need tongkat ><

Den said...

hmm, well, some live till 90 oso dunid tongkat yet a.. haha.. it depends la... hehe..