Saturday, February 20, 2010

SYDNEY !

So, here I am, arriving at Sydney, Australia for the first time and alone.
Haha, well, I want to thank my cousin for wasting her time finding 18 place till she found this nice room for me with nice housemates.. Without her help, I don't know what will I do. Thanks!

So, hoping for the best in this new place and hope that I can make new friends FAST !!
Haha.. the weather here is fine for now but don't know what will Autumn and Winter be like.. hoping they will not be too cold as I am not a fan for coldness.

Everything is quite well here.. and I am waiting for Monday to come as nothing much could be done during the weekends.. Hoping to upload photos soon on facebook, but I doubt that as I don't think I want to ask others to help me take it just yet.. Maybe when I got new friends then photos will start to show.

Ooops! I almost forgot about the flight, well, the 1hour flight to Singapore was nothing. Yet, the transit and getting from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 was quite far and a sky train is needed.. For the flight to Australia, well, the food was good, yet I could not say so to the cheese and I think I ate raw/half cooked salmon. I'm not sure, couldn't tell. Haha. Yet I can't sleep on the flight as the place is quite small and I have been encountering similar situations a few nights already. So, not sure what was wrong, but I slept for 2hours after the flight and woke up at 3pm for lunch. So, don't know what will happen for tomorrow.

10 comments:

ChaoYang said...

I want to know more about your house!! That "bath" and "girls parents" one... Haha...

Samuel Tang said...

chao yang> haha...
den neil> yalah...say want to make friends fast but dint go meet those girls

Den said...

Yang: LOLZ.... wat friends... haha..
hmmm, cz there is a new girl moving in and her whole family came in the hse ma... so as i share the same floor and bathroom wiv them, i din go out lo... jz stick to my room nia lo... hehe..
Sam; hmmmmm, takan wan mie? i nt that good wiv interactions la... i am very slow in process of making friends.. haha... you should noe me de ma... hehe...

Ken Aik said...

Huiyo.. Den Den got gf d? WOT WOOT! Is she aussie?

Den said...

har??? no la.. dun simply guess la ken ken...
haha... they are my housemates...
haha..

Samuel Tang said...

aiyo....den ah....dint go help her carry her things into her room? she is girl leh...and you are MAN !!!

Ken Aik said...

LOL good one samuel! Some more can be an excuse to enter her room. Take chances! But i think den prefer aussie ppl wakaka..

Den said...

LOL !!! Her whole family came with her from Singapore la... LOL !!! Haha.. And why wan go in her room? I hav seen her room, b4 she move in la.. Haha.. and besides, she is doing her masters ad... so wat do u tink? haha.. all my hsemates are way older than me.. making it quite odd to go and know them.. haha.. aussie?? why leh?? haha..

ChaoYang said...

Oh I see a Singaporean not an Aussie...
No wonder Den don't have any interest...
Haha

Den said...

lol!! yang lo... jz a few months din c and starts to shoot me ad...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
haha... no la... they all older than me by duno hw many years de.. geli la.. hehe..