Tuesday, February 23, 2010

COLD..

Well, the temperature drops all of a sudden and now it was like COLD...
Haha.. so, it is cold right now and hoping this will improve my sleeping as I don't have any air blowing into my room thus making me feel quite odd where I feel hot but the weather is cold.. Haha.. So, the sun I think has fallen asleep earlier today making everything cold..

So, a bit more about my day. I woke up, shut my alarm, reset the time a couples of times today.. starting from 8am to 8.30am to 8.45am to 8.54am where I snooze my alarm.. So, i don't know why I don't just set it at 9am. Haha..

Well, I got to the Uni and had a Australian School of Business(ABS) welcome and after that is a free lunch followed by a tour. Met a bunch of first year commerce students, but don't know if we will be in the same class.. Hoping to be in the same class with at least one of them so I won't feel alienated. (ESL: Belonging, Haha.. I miss Miss Kam ESL D class) So, we play around and had a tour so we know at least each others faces.. haha.. I'm quite lazy to type right now as I am having my yesterday's breakfast + today's breakfast which I didn't finish as my pre-dinner, it is a huge muffin.. haha..

So, tomorrow I will be asking more about my course and hopefully I had made the right choice.. Besides I will be applying for the study aboard program where I get to have a semester or two outside of Sydney or even Australia.. Hoping for UK, as I can meet some friends there. Haha.. So, quite busy day tomorrow. Plus, I will be meeting JJ ( Jinq Jhao ) for the first time. I met him through Stanley through Facebook knowing that he is studying at UNSW as well, so hopefully we can be best friends.. Haha..

That is all for now, and please wait patiently at Facebook for the group photo. This is because we have to wait for the person to upload the photo and then we had to add them as friends before they can tag us up and by then will it only show on my profile.. So keep waiting!!!
Haha..

4 comments:

ChaoYang said...

"...starting from 8am to 8.30am to 8.45am to 8.54am where I snooze my alarm.. So, i don't know why I don't just set it at 9am..."
I like this. LOL

When is the study aboard programme?
First sem?

Den said...

lol! haha... a lot of experience in INTI ad.. but stil doing the same mistake.. paise nia.. kakaz...

Hmm, mayb next year kua.. or next sem, but surely nt the first sem.. hehe..

Ken said...

Why you need to take study aboard program?

Den said...

SYOK !!! haha.. so i can go to UK lo... hehe... For the Fun on it la.. kakaz...