Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why?

Well, all I can say is my luck had never been good since I was young, so I do not complain about that, just hoping that my bad luck would end when I step into the working society so that I can have a good career ahead of me. Haha.
What can I say? Being optimistic is just about all I had.. So I will stick with with no matter what. Although I might be caught of guarded by my emotions now and then, but most of the time I am easy going and happy.
Haha.
So, I decided to write this here so that I can forget about the bad experience I had yesterday and hoped that I would never ever be in it again.
And, Chinese New year is nearing.. And after that I will be flying to Australia soon enough. So, preparing myself although I had not even started packing yet. Haha.
All the best for me!

No comments: