Sunday, February 21, 2010

What do you call this?

Hmm, as the title suggest,
what do you call a breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one??

Haha.. that is what I had today.. I had my breakfast, lunch and dinner at once..
Kakaz.. this is because I woke up late.. Very late.. then I played with the computer as there are peoples outside my room and I don't fell like walking out to take a bath.. Haha.. So, I waited till they are back, and that makes 4pm. Took a bath and preparing myself, facebooking for another hour or two, and that makes 6+. Haha..

First experiences, I don't know why I didn't feel hungry.. Haha.. Kakaz...

Hoping that I can make new friends FAST !! so that I can have someone to eat together.. Haha...

4 comments:

ChaoYang said...

"On diet" means have breakfast, lunch and dinner at once.

Den said...

but i am not a... hehe...

KenAik said...

Erm... Brunchnner? as brunch+dinner? lol

Den said...

haha.. yaya.. that is wat i think of during shower.. haha..
brunchner..

kakaz...